Physician Child Psychiatry-3
Moosic, PA, USA
Healthcare / Pharmacy
Inpatient Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent
Geisinger and Acadia Healthcare have formed a joint venture partnership and plan to build and operate two behavioral health facilities, one in each of its Central and Northeast Pennsylvania regions. These facilities will serve as acute care hubs of an enterprise system of behavioral health care.
* Geisinger Behavioral Health Center Northeast
Opening: August 2023
* Geisinger Behavioral Health Center Danville
Opening: Q1 2025
- Acadia serves as joint venture facility administrator.
- Both facilities will be contemporary, freestanding health care facilities designed and constructed using advanced approaches to quality and safety.
- The Centers will serve both adult and pediatric populations.
- The Behavioral Health centers will offer Partial Hospitalization Programs, Intensive Outpatient Programs and Brain Stimulation Therapy.
- Individuals benefitting from these services will carry common psychiatric diagnoses including but not limited to: Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Trauma-Related Disorders, Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder, and Substance- Use Disorders.
- The Centers will be licensed initially for 96 inpatient beds and have the capacity to add an additional 48 beds in the future.
- Both Facilities will be approximately 72,00 square feet.
- Facilities will utilize EPIC for electronic medical record documentation.
Doctoral Degree- (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s)
Licensed Medical Doctor - State of Pennsylvania
Patient Care And Procedural Skills; Professional Etiquette; Systems-Based Practice
Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes ten hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,700 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Geisinger values who you are, where you are from, and where you are going. We seek out people of various backgrounds and cultures with unique abilities, non-traditional career paths and ambitious aspirations. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. Read more about Our Commitment to Inclusive Recruiting.
Our Vision & Values
Everything we do is about making better health easier for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS : We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE : We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING : We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION : We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY : We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and prescription coverage.
Required degree level