Solutions Consultant - NYC, Long Island
New York, NY, USA
Education / Training
Do you enjoy building solid consultative relationships resulting in growth?
Do you enjoy collaborating cross-functionally to deliver on common goals?
Join us in shaping a more just world.
LexisNexis, a part of RELX, is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory, and business information. We help customers increase productivity and improve decision-making and outcomes. Our 10,500 experts and innovative tools help us shape a better world for our customers and communities.
About the Role
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing education and support, building preference, and driving usage of our solutions. You will retain and grow revenue within assigned accounts and/or territory. You will build solid relationships within accounts, understand customer needs, provide high-quality consultation and lead generation.
This position is field based and covers the NYC and Long Island territory.
- Providing consultative services to legal customers and prospects through proactive outreach to ensure maximized use and understanding of LexisNexis products
- Communicating credibly with clients to understand their challenges and provide guidance, education and consultation to help improvement
- Delivering specialized customer presentations, communicating our value proposition and competitor differentiators to retain and drive revenue
- Collaborating with internal partners to drive preference and develop strategic account plans
- Identifying and sharing leads and opportunities with sales partners and/or Product Specialists
- Demonstrate deep product and content knowledge; act as internal resource for sales, marketing and product teams
- Utilizing effectively all required processes, tools and systems
- Juris Doctorate preferred; or comparable experience in a paralegal role
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent proven sales or training experience
- Have Legal Research Experience or Expertise
- Be able to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Have the ability to build solid relationships internally and externally
- Be self-motivated and able to work solo and manage a territory
- Be able to travel regionally up to 50% of the time
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization, with various flexible and remote working options available to employees
Working with Us
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Together, we are building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Working for you
We believe in a healthy work/life balance. We know that your well-being and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent care and commuter spending accounts
- Life and accident insurance
- Retirement benefits (salary investment plan/employer stock purchase plan)
- Modern family benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
About our Team
LexisNexis is a data and analytics company with 10,500 colleagues serving customers in more than 150 countries. We’re one of the largest information and analytics companies on the planet. We design solutions that help our customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and be more successful.
The salary range provided in this posting is the base salary range for NYC. Base Salary Range: 67,300.00USD - 112,200.00USD
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK .